Lost btc & usdt recovery services contact sky nest recovery

I almost lost my life after falling victim to a scam that went on for weeks, I got contacted by a lady pretending to be a Forex trader, she told me that I’d make huge profits if I invested on her platform not knowing that I was being targeted, I started making investments through bitcoins until it was time to withdraw and they insisted I had to pay 10% to withdraw my money that was when I realized I was being tricked.

Unfortunately, I had already invested $41,090 into the investment scam. While I was wallowing in depression, I came across an article about SKY NEST RECOVERY and i contacted them and they helped me recover my money, I did not hesitate to give them the necessary details they requested from me, and to my surprise, all my money was recovered within 48 hours. I am truly grateful to SKY NEST RECOVERY and their team for their professionalism in helping me recover my money. If you have lost your digital currency in any manner to these scammers, I will recommend SKY NEST RECOVERY to you. For further information and assistance their contact is email: {skynestrecovery1 @ proton . me} or WhatsApp: {+1-305-980-9499} or Telegram: {@SKYNESTRECOVERY}