thoughts about #ZKSwap V3 #NFT

With the Nft Zkswap v3 feature, I think this is a very good thought and step because now NFT has become more popular and is being talked about a lot by people. The more transparent it is and this digital advancement, the more it must launch new innovations so that users are more interested.
I hope that with ZKSwap v3 nft it will be more transparent in conducting transactions, reducing fees, and easy to use. I suggest that what I say can be understood and can be implemented on ZKswap. and Vision I want all innovations in the NFT industry to always be successful in their launch.
And this NFT is very different from other Crypto, if physical money and cryptocurrency are “equivalent”, meaning they can be traded or exchanged with each other. They are also equal in value one dollar is always worth another dollar.
One Bitcoin is always the same as another Bitcoin. Crypto’s functionality makes it a trusted means of conducting transactions on the blockchain.
NFTs are different, each having a digital signature that makes NFTs impossible to interchange or equal to one another (hence, not interchangeable).
Thanks you !

Address : 0x979899360b00852a3f420d8E4EEE442B5c55984a

#ZKSwap V3 #NFT