ZKSwap Giving Away 50,000 ZKS to V3 Testnet Users

Ok it took me some days to play around with the zkswap features, the UI is absolutely smooth with no problems, but i noticed something about the swapping features or a page where you need to confirm the txn, why not it be that after confirming the txn from metamask, it should automatically close the page in less than say 1-3sec instead of manually closing it ourselves.

NFT minting is as easy a ABC, even a toddler can do that with that been said for a user like me and others that has a eye inpaired vision, a dark theme should be available

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

L2 address:: 0x5a81313668fe9591d226860bba79afc04919eb73

2 Likes

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
I have really enjoyed testing the features of v3 and these are my observations:

• very easily obtained testnet tokens from https://faucet.zks.org/
  • Depositing tokens from L1 to L2 was seamless and only took few minutes
  • I was able to swap ETH for LINK
  • Only once when I was swapping a small amount of ETH for LINK, the transaction failed and gave me slippage error but I tried again and it was ok
  • I was able to pool ETH with LINK and also USDT with ZKS no issues encountered
  • I managed to mint 2 NFTs from images that I own – the platform is great
  • I was also able to browse through the NFT mall and purchase one NFT that I liked
  • I like how you are able to choose which token to pay gas with, it doesn’t have to be ETH
  • It was also very clear when I try to sell my NFT what it would cost in fees/commission and what I would end up with

Overall I think this is great platform and I can’t wait for mainnet to arrive I will definitely be using it and won’t look back to L1. It is fast and user interface is simple and clear. I also like the layout with the tabs showing where assets are and the NFTs. The NFT market place I think when you try to sell also shows very clearly how much you will get if sale is closed so you can decide on price you want to sell it for.

L2 Address: 0x91a0CaCb38470B50E3117F114762F605C06A1c08
my tweet: https://twitter.com/Mealpha21/status/1469044226524647440?s=20

1 Like

Everything is very easy and fast even for a novice like me. However, I did not receive the ETH token test so I had to fumble and fumble in many places. Especially the Fee adjustment when creating NFT. In addition, I see there is a point that the development team should change to make it more convenient for users like the image I took below. Add token swap button when creating Pool , and add token fee option when minting NFT

ETH: 0xC71FF0a8d9058A323eCDc3EF3ffe0cFab19f9267

My Experience with the #ZKSwap V3 testnet

Tried out the #ZKSwap V3 testnet and trust me it was very swift. If this could be this fun I could imagine the weight it would pull when it goes live.
So far here are the activities I tested on the platform

• L2 wallet (Deposit, withdrawal, send)
    this was swift and the best part was that the fees required for this was very little)
  • L2 trade (both swap and pool)
    I added liquidity to the ETH/ZKS pool just to taste a feel of how the liquidity works and it was pretty fast and gas was also less as expected.
  • bought 2 lovely NFT’s from the market place Aurory NFT and Supper Luffy NFT

I love the feel and everything that has to do with the upgrade on the new ZKSwap dashboard. starting from the UX/UI to the swift transaction.

although I am yet to mint my own collection as of the time of this but ill saved the best for the last, need to take time to drop my NFT.

wallet address
0x4f695c0fC4D2e65a4f6eE9a053F9A980085622CE

#V3 Testnet Feedback

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

In all I see a good NFT page with easy way to make NFT, the market place needs a auction page too. Not just place buy and sell of Nft alone my suggestion.

I remember it disconnected my wallet too easily and I believe your team can fix the easy disconnections.

Bugs are in the prices while swapping in the dex, the prices are not the same and it lags a bit.
The transaction is very fast.

To conclude I will rate this project 90/100 good work team I believe you guys can do more.

Before I go I am in love with the simple Cheap NFT making. I am wowed

Good job.

2 Likes

And here is my tweet too

2 Likes

Wow :green_apple:

Just tried it out now and it was so dope add to deposit some BsC and ETH to layer 2…

Am so excited to see BSC Network on ZKSWAP as well…

The UI was awesome aswell

Congrats to all the teams behind this great project…

Zkswap L2 Wallet:
0x12D50Ad3dD2731323f0feA9f3Ba8427418D2C260

I fully tested everything, there were some problems related to the fact that it was not always possible to receive funds from the taps, but everything went well. Convenient service and intuitive interface. Continue in the same style!
0x0E9F6CdcafA80aF5c97fe6c0e6C750860eb48AE7

1 Like

Great project with great potential. I followed the instructions and did all the mint sell and buy NFT operations with ease. Swap Pool is also very smooth. However, I had a little problem setting the NFT selling price, there was no token fee for me to choose. Hope this issue will be checked soon.

ETH: 0x73487D3E55dc1ef395307ECA3c0A30A297AA92c3

2 Likes

@ZKSwapOfficial #V3 Testnet Feedback#

Participated in testing Zkswap v3 for a long time.
What im doing there: Swap many times, added liquidity to the pool, bought nft and paid commission in three different crypto.
Minted nft (including mixing up my music for the test, everything works fine)
Thank you for such fast and high-quality functionality.

I didn’t find any technical problems, except that the rinkeby faucet did not work at first.
With wishes, I would add sorting nft, and a panel view so that you can view more nft for 1 page.
It would also be convenient if, with the minting of nft, it would immediately be possible to put up for sale nft that you just created.

Eth:
0xAf0735599f45F4592d97422a41B5d544C384FfB1

1 Like

V3 Testnet Feedback

I created a lot of NFT with music, video, simple. Everything is working. In the process, I noticed some interface errors. When switching NTF - USER PAGE - MY PROFILE, you cannot click on the profile. Also in the menu of my nft, if you click on 3 dots, and click Sell, the screen freezes.
Since new users can only add one media file, I merged them.

0xe8b912F186f71Eb61A5EdceB6e9aC62981BbD3da

My V3 Testnet Feedback.

0x0CC6514CAC29D0C7608C6E0284B47AB5D9c67950

It was easy to use.
The UI is also simple. to be nice
As expected, the L2 speed is fast.
It’s amazing.
The Rocket picture is very appropriate.
I also tried swapping.
Has mining not been activated yet?
I hope it will be officially launched soon.

However, the tutorial and the actual screen confused me.
The actual screen does not have a “create NFT” and has a “Mint NFT”.
However, there is “create NFT” in the tutorial.
Please change the tutorial.

I’m Newbie.
It helped a lot.
I’m looking forward to it.

Please understand that it is difficult to write longer because I do not write English.

1 Like

Tried out ZKSwap v3.0
Great experience! I like the UI, NFT Mall and L2 Trade tokens.

Fast transactions in Deposit, Swap, Add Liquidity, Send and Withdraw.
It’s easy to mint, sell & buy NFT.
Overall ZKSwap is easy to use, especially for me as a beginner.
Great job ZKSwap. Can’t wait to try the Mainnet version :blush:

Need to improve and add:
Trade
• Increase the speed of the Deposit & Withdrawal process, in my opinion it is still too long for our funds to enter the wallet.
• Added more Coin/Token options.

NFT
• Added options for Editing and Deleting NFT.
• Added Filter feature for easy search.
• The NFT search section needs to be simplified again.

L2 Address: 0x657c1124Ca5259cB78E2e6d15aB925cc6f69937d

1 Like

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
for an English speaking audience:
Greetings!!! I am very glad that I learned about your exchange, you give people the opportunity to use a high-quality tool to achieve their personal benefits, fast transfers of funds, purchases of coins, small commissions. Now it is very popular all over the world and you are keeping pace with the times, this is a great discovery for humanity, and you are in this stream of great opportunities.
There are a lot of different competitors on the market, and I wish you to keep high quality so that it would be easy for everyone to work on your platform, I wish you to move forward, glorify your name, have good thanks and reviews from many people, be the first, improve every time your product with new ideas. We wish you to work with the highest technologies and quality standards. And we highly appreciate your work and are very grateful! We want our gratitude to motivate you for greater success.
I minted NFT, put it up for sale, unfortunately I haven’t sold it yet))). I exchanged tokens, everything was done very quickly and with a minimum commission. I wish everyone a lot of money and a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

Для русскоговорящей аудитории:
Приветствую!!! Очень рад , что узнал о вашей бирже, вы даёте возможность людям , пользоваться качественным инструментом, для достижения своих личных благ, быстрых переводов средств , покупок монет, малых комиссий. Сейчас это очень популярно во всем мире и вы идёте в ногу со временем, это большое открытие для человечества , и вы в этом потоке больших возможностей. На рынке очень много разных конкурентов и я желаю вам , держать высокое качество , чтобы всем было легло и доступно работать на вашей платформе , желаю вам двигаться вперёд , прославить своё имя, иметь хорошие благодарности и отзывы от множества людей , быть первыми, каждый раз улучшать свой продукт новыми идеями. Желаем работать вам по самым высоким технологиям и стандартам качества . И мы даём высокую оценку вашей работе и очень признательны ! Хотим чтоб наша благодарность, мотивировала вас на больший успех. Отчеканил NFT, выставил его на продажу, к сожалению пока не продал))). Выполнял обмен токенов, все выполнялось очень быстро и с минимальной комиссией. Всем желаю большого заработка и с наступающим Новым Годом и Рождеством!

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
0x472eebc6C27323545918E346D1b5A049FFebcA77

https://twitter.com/Andrey49837692/status/1470441863484264453?s=20

After I experience ZKSwap I have to conclude one thing that it is great, the interface is very nice and friendly, and the transaction processing speed is extremely fast. But nothing is perfect. Here are some of my tips to make the site even better:

• Hope you have more filters at NFT mall.
    +Add a system to like NFTs and when accessing NFTs, priority should be given to the favorite NFTs shown first instead of showing the newly listed NFTs for sale (this will prevent some people from taking advantage of bots to their NFTs) always on top)
    +If the owner clicks on the NFT they create while viewing at the NFT mall, they can change the NFT selling price right there if they want, instead of having to go to “Sell NFT”.
  • In addition, when creating NFT, if you create more than 8 properties, the display will look like an error (image).
  • The line "I declare the NFT to be mint is an original. I understand that plagiarism… " needs to be made a little bigger and sharper.
  • Finally, when the user has not created a profile, they cannot mint NFT, so when pressing mint NFT we should redirect them to the profile creation page with a message “you need to create a profile before minting NFT”. Otherwise users may think the website is down as they unlock their wallet many times without being able to mint NFT (I’m not sure many people will think so but I personally thought so, after a few times I will saw the text asking to create a profile haha).
    I hope my comments will help you to improve the website more . Good luck.

https://twitter.com/MuinMoon/status/1470443655634710528?s=20
    My address: 0x27FCFcD74f7379733123fFD862C4596E85Eaad8B
1 Like

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
For an English speaking audience:
Greetings!!! I am very glad that I learned about your exchange, you give people the opportunity to use a high-quality tool to achieve their personal benefits, fast transfers of funds, purchases of coins, small commissions. Now it is very popular all over the world and you are keeping pace with the times, this is a great discovery for humanity, and you are in this stream of great opportunities. There are a lot of different competitors on the market, and I wish you to keep high quality so that it would be easy for everyone to work on your platform, I wish you to move forward, glorify your name, have good thanks and reviews from many people, be the first, improve every time your product with new ideas. We wish you to work with the highest technologies and quality standards. And we highly appreciate your work and are very grateful! We want our gratitude to motivate you for greater success. I minted NFT, put it up for sale, unfortunately I haven’t sold it yet))). I exchanged tokens, everything was done very quickly and with a minimum commission. I wish everyone a lot of money and a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

Для русскоговорящей аудитории:
Приветствую!!! Очень рад , что узнал о вашей бирже, вы даёте возможность людям , пользоваться качественным инструментом, для достижения своих личных благ, быстрых переводов средств , покупок монет, малых комиссий. Сейчас это очень популярно во всем мире и вы идёте в ногу со временем, это большое открытие для человечества , и вы в этом потоке больших возможностей. На рынке очень много разных конкурентов и я желаю вам , держать высокое качество , чтобы всем было легло и доступно работать на вашей платформе , желаю вам двигаться вперёд , прославить своё имя, иметь хорошие благодарности и отзывы от множества людей , быть первыми, каждый раз улучшать свой продукт новыми идеями. Желаем работать вам по самым высоким технологиям и стандартам качества . И мы даём высокую оценку вашей работе и очень признательны ! Хотим чтоб наша благодарность, мотивировала вас на больший успех. Отчеканил NFT, выставил его на продажу, к сожалению пока не продал))). Выполнял обмен токенов, все выполнялось очень быстро и с минимальной комиссией. Всем желаю большого заработка и с наступающим Новым Годом и Рождеством!
#V3 Testnet Feedback#
0x472eebc6C27323545918E346D1b5A049FFebcA77
twitter @Andrey49837692

I tested the ZKSwap network for several days, during which time I tried various functions, including: swap, mint nft, buying / selling nft for different currencies.

I uploaded my unreleased song there, so now there is exclusive material from me on the site)) Overall I was satisfied, everything works like a Swiss watch, without any problems. Keep it up, I’m waiting for the full launch!

ETH: 0x5d3776d54d131d68f8FEa7EE37c2Aa090dc102d0

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

Hello everyone! I’ve tried the new V3 App and i liked it! The ZKSwap team did a really great job :slight_smile:
All the procedures - connecting my wallet, minting an NFT, trading - went fast and smooth. And I liked the design of the site as well.

Here are my suggestions for the service, which can make it more convenient for users:

1. After buying an NFT at the moll I saw the success message. I closed it and was looking for another NFT to buy. But the NFT I’ve already bought was still displayed on the page and disappeared only after renewing the page. I suppose, it will be more convenient, if the page automatically renews after buying an NFT.
  2. At first try I had problems with connecting my MM wallet to the site in Google Chrome. I updated the browser to the last version and there were no problems with connecting MM then. Just warning you in case other users reported problems like this :slight_smile:

L2 address: 0xf17c4cd45783148c7b005875be587343b0f719e3

1 Like

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
I tested V3 Zkswap, everything is very intuitive and simple. I enjoyed working with creating nft and selling / buying. On the whole, I am satisfied with everything. Thank you for your hard work.

I didn’t like the fact that when you go to a person’s profile, you need to go all the way down, because you don’t see his name in the profile. I also did not fully understand how the search by ID nft will be implemented.