ZKSwap Giving Away 50,000 ZKS to V3 Testnet Users

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
I bought, sold nft, minted nft, swap different crypto. I paid the commission in different crypto. I put money in the liquidity pool. Deposit funds. Surfing the site.

I liked everything, found no errors. Keep it up!

What a surprise. I have never seen how easy it is to create NFTs and sell them back. I can generate NFTs from my video and audio images and then withdraw them to my wallet. Thanks to the development team for giving me a great experience
However, if in the mint NFT section to add the option to select Token fee, it would be better.

ETH: 0x605e5fC3613924D859130f1Ab5739A81625a5182

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
Hello world!
1st of all want to say that test ETH faucet on Rinkeby does not work and tokens does not come to wallet. Same problem with Ropsten. Tokens comes only on Goerli and Kovan test networks. On your site it says that I can connect with Goerli or Rinkeby test network but connects only with Renkeby. Faucet ZKS and USDT comes without problems. Swapped some ZKS to ETH on L2 and trying to withdraw to deposit from L1 Renkeby to L2 back. Because there are no other chances to deposit because of faucet issues. On L2 everything works great. Good option with choosing asset to pay fee when swapping and adding LP. Interface looks great and user friendly. But will be great to add some pop-up tips or tips when you point your cursor on some buttons etc. It will be very helpful for newbies. My friend is new with crypto and it was hard for him to understand some functionality. NFT mints very fast and minting page very simple. But to sell your NFT you should to go to your wallet. Maybe better to add button near to MINT NFT “SELL NFT” and counter in brackets with your minted/bought NFTs. Mining page bad that had no mines to try that functionality too. We could add LP but that is all. I had some questions about guide too. There is persist duplicate information. But great that guide with images it is very helpful first of all for new with crypto people. My conclusion is that your project is great, zk-rollups is best L2 decision. It fast, costs cheap, no need to add new RPC in Metamask and the best option that you can choose in which token you will pay commissions so if you don’t have ETH on your balance you still can trade, add LP, send other tokens.

My L2 address is: 0xCcE05dbfB9Cb6Abb1fd820ae1e8eEeA1fb404018
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/IvanCryptoFan/status/1470535440876847104

Surprise. I didn’t think it would be so easy and quick. I can create my NFTs and sell them, I can also deposit and withdraw to store in my wallet. But I don’t know how to check it on my wallet.
Also, I think the devs should add an option to upload data when minting NFT.
Thanks to the development team for providing a great experience. Good luck with the project!

ETH: 0xD8EE1b9B3Da8F0A55281AC5bD034d4ED638Ad40d

1 Like

I did my own buying and selling and NFT creation. I found it pretty quick and easy. However I think you should add options to filter NFTs by group when buying or minting NFT

ETH: 0x9F1Afebeb73F29688279c1b45f898DB963843C42

1 Like

Review

Tweet:

L2 wallet:
0x3563868a116b5ba230620bb1d71686c97e5d0575

1 Like

I am happy to become part of this Testnet Project
In general, both the interface and function, everything has nothing to blame, the functions were quite smooth. i will give u guys a whooping 90% for a job well done. The 10% are for the delays encountered trying to mint from my end. Maybe it could be network issues.

I was able to create two NFTS and believe me, those are my first encounters. Really exciting indeed. I hope we will expect more of this on mainnet lunch and possible upgrade in the future

Thanks once more for this great opportunity

0x52930eFa0cfA8a99f787C51d40e57938b359Ae92

First of all, many thanks to everyone who contributed to this project. combining both L2 and NFT was a shortcoming in the crypto ecosystem. Also, it is really pleasing that this shortcoming is fixed on the L2 side. I used every function of Zkswap. In my opinion, it has been seen that it is user-friendly, clear, concise and simple, designed in a way that every user can understand.

ETH : 0xF36BcEb9B99Cec53e20DDeb8083a7Fef793825A3

Everything works relatively well. There were no problems when completing tasks. We are waiting for further development of the project.

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

It was a matter of great excitement to test for a layer 2 Etherium algorithms like ZKSwap and i think ZKSwap will be a big success in coming days.

First i used ZKSwap faucet to receive its test tokens smoothly which landed directly on my L2 wallet then i transferred 1 ether from L1 to L2 wallet. Swapped some of my ether to convert other tokens provided some on liquidity, removed some of them after few days to check everything was fantastic.

Purchased 1 NFT with eth and sold it asap in profits…purchased another NFT with USDT and that was smooth also i seen one bug which i reported and after two days i checked that bug was fixed(thats awesome response from developers).

Created my NFT profile , minted one NFT and checked on ZKExplorer… explorer looked awesome i could check every transactions serial wise with NFT’s photos and transaction fees although it seemd some transactions took high fees and the prices of ether and tokens are not real maybe because we are still in testnet… Congratulations team for good work.I will hope for big success in future.

My wallet
0xa49862A2BAbDE8696048bDD3C371827Aa134a3Fa

1 Like

ZK Swap # V3 Testnet Feedback #
Hello! From Russsia with Love to ZK Swap!
Попробовал третью версию ZK Swap, которая вышла в тестовую сеть. Очень удобно!
Быстро можно создать и заминтить NFT (причем, это настолько быстро и удобно, что я делая это первый раз, справился за 15 минут.
Можно работать с L1 и L2? что, конечно очень комфортно и быстро.
Я думаю, что V.3 станет новым шагом в развитии ZK Swap.
Желаю разработчикам успехов и покорения новых высот в развитии проекта,
который поднимается всё выше и выше
Только Вперед!

https://twitter.com/CryptoQuban

My wallet: 0x0469C011c37eD30242870920989ccE4f5Cd8770d

Everything is quite easy and fast. There’s a little problem I’m having. I did not receive the ETH token test. https://v3.zks.app/en/nft profile and transaction entries not working

ETH: 0x93C4aB9ED28Bfc4ed135D9274F9f4e80A5F49d0F

Hello! Please tell me why my feedback has not been published yet? It’s been 4 days since he got to moderation

This is my first time in L2 experience
Nft minting and trade process very easy to use I didint’t expect. But in the nft market default page my eyes looked pagination but I didin’t see it you should add paging also there otherwise you should go to nft mall page

Nft default page profile links not clickable on chrome browser there is bug. There some hidden layer ovveriden proflie links but if you go to mall page links working good as expected

Swapping and pool trades working correct as expected. Also in the ui you can easily see the previous trade history

ETH address : 0x4697140726812F4e9d307e5780eE7BfaBd7D6c1a

Tweet link https://twitter.com/ogankeskiner/status/1470747582460841991

I find the ZKSwap V3 testnet platform user-friendly. You don’t have to be a tech savvy to explore it. Swapping is easy and the interface was fast and smooth. NFT minting was a great experience…never thought it would be that easy. I would really want to explore more with regards to minting NFT projects.
The explorer feature is top notch while there are other useful features in the More Tab. The tutorial in there came in handy.
I am pretty sure that there is still more than meets the eye here and I would continue exploring this exchanger. Looking forward to its main net launch.

Address: 0x58ed3a55297d92A5EA2976Bb22C84C750748f9b5

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
i am able to test testnet. It was a great experience. i will share my opinion about

easy to use and understandable to everyone

The bugs on wallet is it show incorrect value of some coin. I Don’t understand why team made this mistake. I guess you guys can fix it asap

I love and understand why team didn’t add more option in the NFT. It very part and parcel of any marketplace.

I didn’t find any Bid option. You launch a nft marketplace and there are no option to bid? Seriously? Every artist have rights to put their artwork on auction. Auction is the best option for nft. Because this is the only way to know nfts original value.

And finally please rectify the connect wallet option. The wallet disconnect easily…

1 Like

Hello. Recently, I often participate in the test from various projects. As a rule, I just do the task. And if I write a review, then the review is short. I have some difficulties with writing a review - my English is weak. I ask you to forgive in advance.

And so the review itself.

The interface is simple and intuitive. All functions can be captured at a glance. The transaction signing speed is very fast.

I liked the process of creating the NTF very much.

I spent no more than one minute from the moment the page was opened until the created NTF was put up for sale.

Anyone on the street can turn their art into a non-interchangeable token and start making money on it.

Also, there are no problems with the swap. I easily made several exchanges in a couple of minutes.

After that, I also added several pairs of coins to the liquidity pool without any problems.

The only problem with which there may be a problem is getting test coins of ether.

Many famous faucets don’t work.

So I want to share

The best faucet Ether that works. And which issues coins on all testnets.

This is a telegram bot @ bitsznbot.

You just send the bot the wallet address and choose the network you need. And voila, the coins are in your wallet. I hope it will be useful to you.

Oh, I have good news. While writing this text, someone bought my NFT ID 10288)).

I decided to check the purchase of NTF.

Also no complications. 10 seconds and now I am already the owner of art.

conclusions

I liked everything about the work of the site

So when the main network goes live, I will use it.

I haven’t said anything about low commissions compared to Ether, but everyone knows that anyway.

Thanks to the team for the opportunity to test your product.

Good luck

See you on the main network

my address 0x29cc59FafA659BeeB430402cA4EE5634ce6c67af

2 Likes