Personal nft experience #V3 Testnet Feedback#

The biggest use of NFTs today is in the digital content realm. That’s because that industry today is broken. Content creators see their profits and earning potential swallowed by platforms.

An artist publishing work on a social network makes money for the platform who sell ads to the artists followers. They get exposure in return, but exposure doesn’t pay the bills.

NFTs power a new creator economy where creators don’t hand ownership of their content over to the platforms they use to publicise it. Ownership is baked into the content itself.

When they sell their content, funds go directly to them. If the new owner then sells the NFT, the original creator can even automatically receive royalties. This is guaranteed every time it’s sold because the creator’s address is part of the token’s metadata – metadata which can’t be modified.

Undoubtedly nft is most popular in current world but still both creator and buyer facing many Problems in current world . and it is high gas fee. Happy to see that zkswap solved this problem for us.

The testing of V3 was great. It was a Marvelous experience. I fall in love with it. It was super fast and easy to use. It takes under 2 minutes to buy and sell nft on zkswap. Hope mainnet will remain the same.

The swap features also good. But i found some problem on wallet. It show us incorrect value of zks. I had 100 zks and it show total value in usd is 2k$. Hope this problem solve in mainnet.

Address:
0xD95aABf70D3D705a096884fF75Bd31Dc41AFd6D3