What's your suggestion about ZKSwap? Marketing, product, partnership?

What’s your suggestion about ZKSwap? Marketing, product, partnership? Comment below and let us know.

1 Like

The giving block

1 Like

We can try to contact them. Can we cooperate with them?

Thanks for the suggestion. Already got contact with The Giving Block team. Stay tuned.

OK。。。。。。

I think you must use the social networks so much more. I have seen this forum for a while and I couldn’t see more than a few active person. Maybe you will take some useless advices very much but people will know you more than now. But most important thing about you that you must be clear about limitations. Many people doesn’t like surprises.

Hello,

I agree that there is lack of information in social networks and the TEAM should pay attention to that.

For instance, I’d start with multilanguage interface of the APP together with multilanguage video tutorial. Add at least few more languages (i.e. Russian and Japanese as it was already mentioned by one of forum members) and the community will start growing rapidly.

Arrange few incentivized campaigns just for best quality video tutorials and choose the best one to publish officially.

Keep your community “hot”, for example think over some daily\weekly quizzes.

To my opinion as soon as you finish all the hard job over checking and correction of bugs, etc…your community should be ready to “jump head first” into your pool\product.

So wish all the best with all intentions you have arranged.

Thank you. It’s good to know the team hear us. But I think you must give more feed back to our suggestions. I am checking what I reported the problem but there is no solution or no feed back about it. It doesn’t matter taking an award ( I have already given some really really small awards :grin: ). It’s really good to be a part of project. I am not a computer nerd I am just a simple user but I can see some problems.

Me and my small team have been building a free crypto content website and platform. (We are also trying to create a buy order dapp for L2_zkswap, which we are close to completing the bones of.)

we would like to open a discussion regarding creating an outline for promotional referral codes for influencers esp state side. We could do a semi formal kyc and custom referral codes for those like us that can meet some basic kyc-ish standards while keeping the dex and decentralized spirit. This could be accomplished by verifying twitter discord or social media and website followers and traffic. basically does this person or group exist and what are there overall intentions and digital footprint. We would also suggest a min amount of zks staked in order to receive a custom, or even tiered depending on amount staked, for referral bonuses etc._FTX n others do a more that person you referred swaps the more kickbacks that refer-ee would receive. (this would create some ongoing complications in order to automate unless a snapshot and airdrop system is in place)

Me and my team have been early users and involved with promotion with the original dex’s, zkswap was somewhat modeled after. Uniswap we just missed the air drop but have been involved early. 1inch we found very early and love the idea of the swap aggregator (is this possible for zks if a layer 2 swap dex becomes the standard ie large amounts of liquidity on multiple L2 dex’s. the permission_security would be the issue here, no?) We have also played on other L2’s matic loopring and even other chains like BSC avalanch etc.

This semi or loose organization of good actors or genuine zkswap promotors and verified influencers acan act kind of as the decentralized “filter” or indirect kyc that can open the door for zks native project incubators (like trustswap, occam fi and cardstarter, or any one of the other project launch pads out there.) The biggest risk there being or launching a garbage or even a rug pull project. Instead of rigorous kyc if there is a natural process or “hoops” every project will need to get through to even be considered. The L2 and advanced permissions and seperate L2 liquidity could go a long way in ensuring that launch pad projects are good actors or at least what they say they are with some liquidity of their own. if these projects launch on zkswap they would need to provide liquidity for several pairs like x_ eth btc usdt n some or no zks depending on these informal KYC or good faith or good actor guarantees. There could even be a separate layer created by having a sim set up where anyone can list a token if provide liquidity. this could be sim in this case with some added checks n balances like zksG token voting etc etc etc etc

sorry this is all over the place and a bit of a ramble but wanted to begin these much needed topics now that V2 is up and zkswap can promote again.

we are here to help and do not want any special consideration or compensation. Just occasional access to zkswap dev team with an eye on promotion state side.

I want to take a quick sec and explain our motivation here. We have played on most if not all L1 n L2 dex including matic, BSC, u name it. This is by far the most user friendly and well thought out L2 n even L1 dex we have encountered. The way the LABs zkswap team re branded the zksinc code while making the project, now zks’s project, that much better. When we saw the zks team realize the scalability issues with zksnarks n optimistic roll ups, stop all promotion and liquidity gathering to build out V2, we where all in. That and seeing the team working holidays, sundays, u name it. this goes a long way for us. zkswap got some back bone and is willing to adapt. this is crucial, as you know, to stay relevant and grow in this wild west crypto eco system.

Sincerely, HustleGrindMomentum@ The_GroundedCrypto_T3Am.

1 Like

we need custom links ie ZKSpaceReferralCode_GroundedCrypto or something like that. Easy to post and easy to understand. I also highly suggest fixing all links on any relay type websites coin gecko links for zks are all bad or to plagiarized random twitter users etc. I like how @ZKSwap used our bones of an idea or “Community Bus” idea to upload retail users liquidity in batches by a dollar amount or a set time which ever comes first. Reach out we gots lots more

@ZKSwap i also have the LinkTree ZKSpace handle so let me know how I can send that to you all and for free.

love the eco deposit and esp the bus idea we presented. I would advertise just like that eco deposit or eco deposit bus

the eco deposit amount of 3 usd needs to be explained simply and clearly…

I would also recommend liquidity migration incentives.

example_ a new token liquidity race ie every new token that hits x amount gets gas fees paid back in rewards and every “stable pool or pair” gets awarded x amount for first pool pair to reach x amount of tokens with first 5 pools or 10 whatever decreasing in rewards until the end or and top liquidity pools at the end of that time will get escalating rewards spread out among the top ten to 5 pools and all gas fees paid for migration if reach a base level of liquidity say 50 - 100k and stable pools at 100k to 1 million plus