Future #ZKSwap V3 #NFT

First of all, I would like to thank ZKSwap for holding this campaign event, with this event it is one of the freedom for members to express their aspirations and opinions, so for the first time I want to share my experience in NFT, I know this NFT from the news -the news is widespread everywhere, I studied it, contributed also to one of the trading platforms,
so it’s good enough in my opinion for the future I will learn more about NFT.
My vision of NFT for the future I think that investing in NFT will be a long term investment because you can save assets in NFT which have great value depending on the design theme in the NFT.
Meanwhile, investment in NFT assets also grew rapidly by 299%. This increase in NFT investment seems inseparable from the popularity of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin which is also skyrocketing.
Interestingly, NFT seems to be a new way to reach a wider market. Everything from artwork to unique items has been sold as NFT for millions of dollars.
Seeing the good market response, several well-known brands such as Nike, Louis Vuitton, IBM and NBA began to make NFT-based products and services. Meanwhile, brands like Charmin and Taco Bell are even using NFT assets to raise charitable funds.

0x8c6F8dD9e2Df17bF4F3c318D1dD2A0836EDF9210