#V3 Testnet #Feedback work hard

Very cool trial version of Testnet V3. Very user friendly and nice interface. The only request, please make a diverse selection of translation languages. A lot of people from around the world will enjoy your masterpiece and google translator usually makes the page freeze and nothing happens unless you reload it with ctrl+f5) Thank you for your efforts and work. I myself am an NFT creator and buyer and it is very important to me to have such projects especially when there is an opportunity to buy NFT with a small gas fee. Wonderful service, beautiful display of NFTs. A little more of my notes on the interface. It would be cool for the newbies in trading and collecting NFT on the site to put some tutorial videos on what and how to do when you get to the site for the first time. Sometimes it really helps newbies to get the hang of it and enjoy all the pleasure

But there are also some drawbacks
I cannot pack my 5 NFT for sale
The other party could not buy my 5 NFT in a package, which was indeed a bad experience
My works cannot be protected like OpenSea. If someone steals my pictures, how can I solve the problem of copyright protection
Can I deploy a contract for participants to implement their mint functions? I haven’t seen a place to do that yet
When it comes to copyright protection, can the authorities set me or some qualified candidates as certified NFT market participants? There is too much noise in the market at present, which can easily cause bad money to drive out good money.

Hopefully this can help the team’s progress in the future, this feedback is given out of concern for ZKS so that it can develop properly and comfortably for users.

I hope everyone continues to work hard to do their best

0x66D648874f3cbdd4611Cc1017873723Eb31f48CB