YOUR VOICE MATTERS - Tell Us Your Expectations & Suggestions for ZKSwap BSC Version

A pretty good name, and in accordance with the network used
1.Coins like $TWT,$SFUND,$CAKE,$BAKE,$SATOZHI and others are top 100 CMC coins and have good fundamentals and a name that makes people interested in hearing it, really fits BZKS!
2.only using the $BNB/BSC Token is more than enough like in general because it moves on the BSC network
3.easier to use, can be realized well and also conduct audits of projects that will be listed properly to avoid fraudulent projects, CAKE,1INCH,BANANA,BAKE ETC.
4. I hope that at Layer 2 you can change the name of the Binance smart chain to a high-end product
Address :0x79537ff6869723F4569D9A10e3e6488bEbDACe85

#ZKSwap #BSC

1. In my opinion, it fits very well with the bsc version of ZKSwap because the improvement that occurs is indeed a must
  2. In my opinion decent tokens are in ZKswap BSC i.e., $SFP $FARA $PWAR and other big tokens
  3. In my opinion, the BSC Token alone is detailed enough and easier to add to the ZKswap BSC fee
  4. Improvements in this respect, I hope there are improvements that are very detailed such as easier, less confusing for users, and more specific in auditing tokens that want to register.

0xA9Be4615F40E68463C9FcDfd62E5D01f6c100Ca9

#ZKSwap #BSC

1.very necessary because it is in accordance with the Dao that will be launched
2.coins that have good development potential such as $HERO $SFP $KEY $KAVA $C98 and others
3.like DEX in general, for the fee, just use $BNB or $CAKE $BAKE
4.With the existence of the first ZKSwap Layer 2 Product at BSC, I hope to be able to upgrade the ZKS platform to a level that is more efficient, specific, detailed, and easy.

0x979899360b00852a3f420d8E4EEE442B5c55984a

#ZKSwap #BSC

Expectations and Suggestions

1.My suggestion is indeed good, because so that there is a detailed characteristic that ZKSwap BSC has its own token
2.to increase the population level ZKSwap a good coin to list is like $TWT $SFP $BIFI essentially a token that has a population
3.If ZKSwap has its own management token (BZKS) it seems that the token is used as a fee, it is more efficient to increase trading volume too
4.My hope is for this layer2 product to further improve the trading system, speed up transactions, good volume, and become the best DEX on the BSC network

0xf6B8f1571e3c9DF43ebAe0893D57aBB0c46a00BA

#ZKSwap #BSC

1、As long as the supply does not increase, it is very necessary to add a separate chain token bzks on the BSC, which is also an interest of the user holding the bzks token on the BSC.
2、$BAKE, $CAKE $BNB,$ETH,$BTC,$MDX,$BP
3、BNB and BZKS, of course
4、I hope BZKS can provide mini game functions (such as betting and lottery) and cross chain functions to Eth and OEC chains.

0x1Ca59dee56834035E35c7Ad90C926d28667D9E20

#ZKSwap #BSC

Thanks for giving us such a great opportunity. I am supporting it. always success for the development team to the moon
BSC:0x097dF4b9B6B4dF50b830253Fce2e6f401e4FfF3b

Hello ZKSwap admin I want to give my expectations and suggestions :
1.yes, it is very good if ZKSwap itself has a token, it will be seen by many people to be a characteristic too
2.high volume coins like $CAKE $BAKE $SFP $TWT
3.for fee tokens, using zks tokens alone I think is good because to increase the volume and also the utility of ZKS
4.hopefully it will grow and progress because as far as I know there is no DEX ecosystem that has a look like the CEX ecosystem, I think this is like a combination of CEX and DEX into layer 2

0x4141160c3bb8A3AE92Aa0Ce2A4257D6B73722d54

#ZKSwap #BSC

Hello everyone,I want to give my suggestions and expectations for the ZKSwap BSC Version, for the first time I suggest about the governance token, I think with the governance token, it becomes a fairly independent name because it matches the name of the product, therefore I agree with that, then my suggestion is that in ZKSwap BSC register tokens that have popularity and large projects such as $CTK $TKO $TLM and others, I also expect the token to be a fee for trading, namely the BZKS token itself because later it has a different function besides being able to be a fee, it can also be a core token, and finally my hope for this Layer 2 ZKSwap hopefully with this layer 2 product ZKS can be better known to many people and many users who use this layer 2 product, thank you.

0xB96c467A1Dc4cc3A06290396f134F0C094437Bd2

#ZKSwap #BSC

1. Good idea, and good to get that name, for the future which is more specific to BSC network
  2. In my opinion, many people say that the TOP 100 CMC is good to be listed on the BSC version of Zkswap, but even better Tokens that have good fundamentals and future so that the BSC version of ZKSwap is realized well and has a good outlook, (not as long as registering the token ).
  3. For the bsc version of Zkswap, using $BNB/BSC tokens for gas is better as usual because it uses the BSC network
  4. My hope is that as in general, it is easier to use, has no bugs, is more detailed, fast transactions, and is specific in making transactions.

My Address : 0xbb4b962bf7953168403A6f85Bee0017224F107e0

#ZKSwap BSC#

1. Yes, you have to, it’s an identification for your product, I think like that, every project every time you launch a dex there must be a side he issues a token
  2. for now you need to maximize the selection of coins, you are looking for what coins are in great demand and have many fans, Like BNB,TKO,BANANA etc.
  3. I hope your product in L2 runs smoothly, and can identify fraudulent projects​

0xd35DB17C1b5Eb52022Db135F2C975b0D063C0F9b

I think Zkswap should issue a BZKS governance token, which supplies the same as the ERC20 version. because to maintain price stability and also be a balance between the BSC and ERC versions.

as a pioneer of BSC. which must be registered is the BSC token. BUSD as BSC version stable coin. CAKE and BAKE as the first DEX version of BSC , and the more tokens registered I think the better because there are many options for investors to trade.

for fee tokens, I think BZKS, BSC and BUSD, are enough for now.

for first layer products , LOTTERY , NFT and STAKING . because these three products are very booming for the BSC platform.

My address.
0x8ffea5107840399cB5B84db1cf15Ac13C3cBA98A

#ZKSwap #BSC

1. Wow, Yes, it is good if everyone say’s the BSC Version of ZKSwap Issuing a independent Governance Token, Called BZKS (binance zkswap).

2. First of all please you list some top and new projects of tokens like biswap (bsw), Openocean (ooe), pots, DREP, Binance (bsc), etc. and the gaming platform tokens like SKILL, DBALL, MBOX etc.

3. Bsc is enough but add those coins/ tokens that transaction is very fast like solana, polygon matic, tron, etc.

4. My expectations is lower gas fee and fast transactions but your project is very good and that’s the reason I support this project and don’t worry I know this project going to the moon very soon ;-):heart::heart::heart:

Address : 0x73ef4258F375FEBA3Ef5E2DD9701a9c84983edF4

#ZKSwap BSC#

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?
    Yeah! Why not
  2. What coins should be listed in the BSC version of ZKSwap?
    Cake, OOE, BIFI and all Popular coins on the BSC Network
  3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?
    considering the main problem on the ETH network is the fee problem, so I hope for gas costs to use BSC which is more friendly to fees
  4. What are your expectations for the product?
    I hope that ZkSwap can make new innovations that are characteristic of ZkSwap so that users will always use ZkSwap, of course the most important thing is the low fee when transacting

address : 0x92cAF571f01695AF19Df8D5bfdC3bDDbA74c7992

1 Like
  1. A new independent governance token is issued on the BSC to facilitate management, and the name bzks is good.

2. BNB, busd, Ooe, cake, bake and other currencies can be listed on zkswap.

3. Bzks, BNB, busd, cake, bake, etc. can be used as the expense token of the second layer. Because it will be a typical L2 in your version, in addition it will increase the price of BZKS.

4. I hope ZKS can run smoothly and cost less on BSC.

0x16Ed466B1202dB268d545EE2f7202b68f0FB35D3

#ZKSwap #BSC

1.very good nicknamed $BZKS
2. TOP 100 CMC WILL LISTED ZKS V.BSC
3. $BNB, $ZKS, $CAKE, $BAKE
4. it’s easier to transact in the first layer 2 in bsc, simple, & a great project that can create this :fire:

0x099E24f2200e8ce72737068C0C1D3258263cC672

Firstly, I would like to congratulate ZKS for launching a program on the Binance SmartChain Network that’s awesome development from the team. Considering that there’s no layer 2 AMM on the BSC Network. And Secondly the speed of transactions is very fast to verify which makes it great. Thirdly, there is a need for BZKS as a governance token that can maintain price stability in each Network supported by ZKSwap. Lastly, the list of coins on ZKSwap should be considered from the market share and the interest of investors there so as to increase trading traffic on ZKSswap for using BNB as Gas fee to more reliable using ZKSwap on Binance Network, In Conclusion all part was ready to launch and give more experience to trader make more profit on Layer 2, thanks for the innovative development in ZKSswap.

0x8160684b00f59B8d2049C23c71bF42d6ea533c3c

ZKSwap BSC#

#ZKSwap BSC#

Jkiddds | HTM:

1. Yes, it’s important, to be the hallmark of zkswap itself, like governance tokens, BZKS is choosing the right name

2.You only need to look at the tokens that are already in the zkswap version of etherum netwrok, some tokens may already support the bsc network

1. Of course BZKS itself. Because it will be a typical layer2 in your version, In addition it will increase the price of BZKS

2. We all hope that the existence of these layers will make it easier for all users, both users and investors, to enter a network or dex, easily, giving us a choice of different fee

0xE798D175A3697c7bb6C61BF3429c85828c92Da69

#ZKSwap BSC#

~ TOP 100 CMC WILL LISTED ZKS V.BSC
~ $BNB, $ZKS, $CAKE, $BAKE
~ it’s easier to transact in the first layer 2 in bsc, simple, & a great project that can create this :fire:
~ User Name : Lexshin

0x6d962A0FA1b07055Ff9F65670f2fC56FC69EE8B0
#ZKSwap #BSC

GOOD PROJECT :+1::+1:
GREAT $BZKS
TOP CMC & CG
BNB , ZKS, CAKE
transparent, simple, zero fee, fast transaction
Succes always for you :pray::pray:

0x1F92EcEBE0B3f4f9bd46be0edA207c66C793f599

#ZKSwap #BSC

Hopefully ZKSwap goes to the moon. And long term.

Address 0x553459aFA5C8bF569d762515fD9e5Ed498837208