#ZKSwap #BSC My Suggestions And Expectations

Hi, I am answering the proposed important questions and I hope that my answers will benefit the project

Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

This is the first time I’ve ever written something about management tokens, but in vain, in fact, this is a very important topic for reflection and for conversations.
I think that ZKSwap in the BSC network should have an independent version of the management token. It will be much easier to develop this branch with it.
I really like the name of the new token, it is easy to remember because it sounds simple. The name is associated with the BSC network

What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I think it’s a good idea to add only the most important most popular BSC tokens. There is no need to litter ZKSwap with all sorts of garbage that no one uses, such tokens will only lose their value over time.
Someone suggested making an unlimited listing, but I think that this idea should be treated with caution, so as not to give users excessive freedom, which can harm the project. Or then you already need to introduce some restrictions so that the list does not get clogged

What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I think it would be great to pay the commission with a token of the user’s choice. We want to choose for ourselves and not only from a small number of options.
But still, if this is not possible, then a few from me: BNB, ZKS, BUSD, USDT, CAKE, BAKE

What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

I am looking forward to the appearance of all possible remaining types of mining in V2, this is an integral, necessary part of ZKSwap. These events should support the old audience and attract a new one, they should not be delayed so much, while it is necessary to announce them as loudly as possible and spread the news about it as widely as possible.
Also, the situation with NFT is not very clear to me, I, like others, have been very much waiting for the addition of NFT to ZKSwap since the first announcements. As far as I understand, everything has been released, but will it really be possible to get it only through 360-day mining or not…

#BSC #ZKSwap

0x8b8a122d88a5219A3c01aA8685707661D85Facd5