#ZKSwap #BSC Answers to Questions

I am very glad that you are conducting such campaigns and I am very happy to take part in a new campaign aimed at jointly improving ZKSwap by the entire audience. Below I wrote what I think, I tried to write as simply and clearly as possible. I hope that my answers will be useful

1 Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

Creating a new management token for the BSC network is likely to create unnecessary confusion for community members

It can also lead to more complicated voting and more complicated project management. Moreover, if we issue management tokens for each of all subsequent networks in which ZKSwap operates, it will be too easy to get confused and it will be very problematic to use them for their intended purpose

2 What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I don’t think that I am very well versed in tokens and projects related to cryptocurrencies, but it seems to me that you need to add as many coins as possible

I really want to see such as USDT, TKO, XRP, WBNB, BTC, CAKE, SFP, AXS, BP, CTK, BNB, MBOX, XVS, BAKE, BURGER, BP, BANANA, O3SWAP, C98, BSC, SAFEMOON, BUSD, POSI, SLP, CAKE, BTT

3 What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

ZKS, BNB, USDT and should be added as a fee for commissions, they are the most important in ZKSwap in the BSC network

4 What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

I can’t wait for nft to appear on the zkswap platform, and I’ve been reading ads mentioning NFT and development for several months now

I wanted to see nft earlier in the first version, but unfortunately it has not appeared yet. Nft is a big step towards the success, expansion of the community and the huge popularity of our ZKSwap

That’s probably all I wanted to say. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the development of the project. We all really appreciate your desire to become closer to the community and look forward to new interesting events

Eth Address 0x1Bd5e6c34B03a8A48e0606f7a82949C4caB97cD0

#NFT #ZKSWAP #BSC