Need all directions #ZKSwap #BSC

Hello development team! I am writing to you in order to take part in improving the project, since there is such an opportunity, I think everyone should use it, because it is very important to improve what we have all been watching closely for a very long time

Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

Usually, tokens for management create long-term involvement of users, that is, they begin to identify themselves more with the project, while if they have invested really a lot, then the benefits of these tokens are even greater. I believe that the BZKS token is needed in this case, since it will favorably affect the development of ZKSwap and increase the active part of the audience, due to the fact that people will have more opportunities to participate in the development and development of the project in the long term

What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

My solution is elementary, I, in turn, suggest adding only the most popular coins of the BSC network. If we rely on the popularity of these coins, then most users will be able to get what they want

BNB, BUSD, CAKE, BAKE, MBOX, C98, SFTP, TKO and so on

What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

In my opinion, a rational solution would be to use ZKS / BNB coins as coins for paying commissions in ZKSwap. Since this will greatly facilitate, simplify and speed up the use of ZKSwap. And I don’t see any point in adding more, it will only complicate and slow down the process of conducting transactions, this is undesirable. The faster and clearer it is, the better for us

What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

I expect from the first Layer2 project in BSC that it will surpass all other DEXs in the BSC network, take the place of the leaders and will keep it for a very long time, and at the same time develop with incredible speed in all possible promising areas of cryptocurrencies

I am also waiting for ZKSwap chips that are available specifically in BSC. ZKSwap should use all the features that placement in the new network gives

My address
0x8dAA8A98a33217FaA6FB8a8B3d12abc934D1a125