#V3 Testnet #Feedback feedback

The deposit came quickly enough! Mint NFT is also fast! The decoration is pleasing to the eye! The interface is clear even for a beginner! Great products! ZKSwap is a ZK-Rollups based Layer-2 DEX with AMM model! ZKSwap V3 Testnet is ALIVE !!! As we depicted in the recently released ZKSwap Roadmap, we’ve promised you NFT features on Layer2 based on ZK-Rollup technology. By incorporating ZK roll-ups into our layer 2 NFT network, you will be able to transact in real-time with little-to-no gas fees.

The first thing I noticed was the UI.
When I first landed, I got a simple UI on a white background, with a choice of wallet, trade, NFT and a hamburger side menu which -sorry- I think is too simple, even though ZKSwap is a brand new exchange protocol, but it would be nice to have an interesting shape look UI, especially regarding NFT which identically with art. I expect a lot of improvement here, considering the competition in the NFT world will definitely be very tight in the coming year.

2: V3 is a new version, the UI interface and animation conversion of rocket launch confirmation, can we make a completely different version? Although the development of the protocol has a lot of modifications with V1. V2, I feel that the update is not big, maybe there are no major changes in UI

Besides voting governance, can GZKS play more roles in the NFT market? ZKS users get GZKS through zkswap lock-in, or ZKS returns at the same time. Is it considered to give gas privileges to users with GZKS or have different privileges when NFT is shaped? Hopefully, GZKS will play a role in all aspects of the agreement.

Without Nft fragmentation function, What is Nft fragmentation? In general, an NFT token is converted to an ERC-20 token, so that users trading an NFT token can trade the ERC-20 token converted from that NFT token on the DEX. This conversion of NFT to ERC-20 is often referred to in the industry as fragmentation. NFT fragmentation does not mean breaking the work into many pieces, but rather dividing the ownership of the work.

Wallet
0x286769930E1eA6349d9365A7BB6Ed493f25ec066