关于“Problems & Feedback”分类

弔伱咾鉧臰烸死老母

#ZKSwap V3 #NFT
I am simply elated about the integration of NFTs on your platform. NFTs is the future of arts as we all know and it is indeed a pleasure for me to see you guys get involved. Users who use, mint, and trade NFTs on the Layer2 Ethereum network face the challenges of high costs and illiquidity due to their uniqueness and desirability on a blockchain with a limited capacity. As a matter of fact, I would love to see a more efficient and sustainable layer2 NFT platform on ZKSwap V3 to help solve these issues and make ZKSwap unique from other layer2 NFT platforms.
I would also love to see V3 platform where users would be able to easily purchase, create and trade NFTs on your platform with minimum gas fees at a fast speed.

#V3 L2 wallet on zkswap is very easy starting from depositing of token from L1 to L2 and more over minting and buying of nft on this platform it makes me interesting on this platform. I have already participated on this platform testing and I wish this platform to be bigger than this with many customer and supporters. This is the address I use to participated 0x342A8cAb6F3A4E2DB46e8664d6cA99cE6D6e9C3f. I wish the team best of luck.

1 Like

After clicking on profile. in profile settings clicking on a nft to sell makes page to stop running? cant scroll and need to rreconnect wallet.

Mining shows up only after clicking to other tab.

1 Like

that’s great and I will introduce it to my friends

#V3 Testnet Feedback# -Loved it-

The process of NFT minting was very smooth and fun. Also I tried L2 swap and pool. They worked beautifully and were very fast. It was so great I wish I was an artist using it for my work. Thank you for the experience.

Bugs and Suggestions

-I couldn’t connect my wallet to the ZKS website on pc after several tries. Finally I decided to go to deposit and there I was able to unlock and do the transactions.

-While adding liquidity, a dialogue pooped which contained the phrase “Expected completes in …” which is incorrect; maybe it is supposed to be “Expected to complete…”. You can see it in the screenshot below.

-When buying an NFT the “Terms of Service” dialogue popped up but the first time I couldn’t confirm or check any of the two boxes. I had to refresh to close the dialogue. The next time, I was able to check and confirm.

-The website seems kind of frozen when you are waiting for a transaction; there is a missile for transactions but not for loading page features. For example when you switch between L2 Assets and L2 pool, for quite a while nothing happens. You don’t know if the features work or not. If there were a spinning circle or something that showed the transaction is on its way, it would be great.

-NFT wallet is only accessible through L2 wallet feature. I think it’s better if there were a feature on the home page or it could be accessible through NFT feature too.

-The Sell NFT feature is only accessible through My profile and when you choose Sell NFT, it replaces the My Profile feature. This is, in my opinion, kind of confusing.

-I couldn’t go to next pages of NFT mall-only the first page was shown to me. Some of the NFTs on NFT mall had the buy option but when I clicked on them, the buying feature was not there anymore.

-This phrase was on the Terms of Service: “Please be careful and rational to trade”. It doesn’t seem right to me. “Please be careful and rational while trading” is a little better but in my humble opinion it’s best to change the phrasing.

Thanks for the experience

can’t load nft