关于“Problems & Feedback”分类

This section is for discussion on ZKSwap’s product, technical and other issues. Community members can give feedback on ZKSwap here.

11 Likes

#ZKSwap Mobile #

Recently downloaded ZKSwap App, I have created new wallet, Usually the backup pharse section should not allow to take screenshot, I have deposited FEI in my ZKSwap APP ETHER (L1). In the Transfer function from Ether (L1) to Fast Account (L2), When i click on the available balance it should be automatically update in the Transfer Amount, But we should manual enter the amount. The Miner Fees is 0.0138 ETH to transfer from L1 to L2. And the swap function it shows wrong data in the Ref Price, It shows 1 ETH = 1048. And to withdraw the amount from L1 account the Miner Fees is around 0.0078 ETH. This is new wallet address created through 0xbfc10459b8ad65c86699d1a571ab86ea3c8c0443

1 Like

#ZKSwap Mobile #

My feedback is that when a deposit is made to the wallet, the new balance isn’t automatically updated.

E.g. I received 1 ETH, I would need to manually add Ethereum to my wallet for it to then show the amount I have.

It would be great if this was already done, at least for ETH and the more popular ERC20 tokens.

Other than that, so far so good! Thanks :+1:t3:

transfer from L1 to L2 even though the transfer was successful but the balance in L2 was not visible. it will take 5 minutes or 6 minutes please fix it again thanks

and for trade eth to Lon it is not readable even though the balance eth is visible. for another token "no problem all looks normal

#ZKSwap Mobile #
First things first - Congratulations to the ZKS Team on launching the mobile app, a step towards gas free layer2 freedom.

I have been playing with the app from more than a day now, performed few swaps, transfers etc. and below is my honest feedback. I will try to comeback and update my feedback based on further interaction with app.

Some Positives Vibes first-

1. The account creation was quick

2. The funds transfer from desktop zkswap L2 wallet to mobile app l2 wallet was super quick!

3. The swapping process took less than 1 minute.

4. The slider to select your asset amount to swap is a cool feature.

5. Coloring scheme is neat. Text, font is great, no complains. Everything matches with ZKSwap purple color scheme. Overall look and feel for UI is beautiful.

Recommended Improvements -

1. The password setup is little confusing as the fields does not show the blinking cursor. e.g. when i entered value in new password and then clicked the field “Reenter Password”, it was hard to:

a. Navigate to that field with ease. It was not clear that I am on “New Password” or “Renter Password” field

b. The keyboard to reenter the password showed up after few tries

1. On Markets tab, the Search box does not filter the securities as we are typing until we click “Search”. This would be a desirable feature for ease of use for users. Auto filtering should be implemented.

2. On Markets Tab, the Change in price of securities does not show the change timeframe. Addition to label to clarify 24h or 1hr etc whatever is applicable is recommended.

3. On Swaps tab, the searching of token does not work at all. A fix is required here with auto filtering as we type is also recommended. we can only swap by selecting for the list, not be searching.

4. To be truly global L2 app, I recommend to add more languages under settings, starting with major languages to start with.

5. Help button is nice idea, but there is nothing there except email info (dev@zkswap.org). The set of FAQs that already has set of info based on different topics would be good start. If users still need more info, send email feature with a text boxes for selecting topics from dropdown, problem description field etc would be desirable. Additionally, in future any live chat feature will be useful.

Hope this helps and next app iteration would incorporate some feedback.

#ZKSwap Mobile #
I have downloaded this beta app
before using it I tried the Face ID / touch ID feature
this should work, but why is it not supported on my device is only a certain type of mobile to use I use the Android 10 colorOs 7.1 mobile device
because of this feature it should work first,

1 Like

I thought I would try a different Asset than everyone else trying usual ETH so i put in LRC. I managed to deposit LRC fine, just like I would on any other app that I have used for the last 3 years in cryptocurrency. Transferring from Ether Account (L1) to Fast Account (L2) is where the issue was. I can’t seem to scroll down on the iOS after inputting my LRC. I have tried different amounts and checked the settings to see if there is anything I could do to get to the confirm tab. This is a major problem because on ramping this to the public or getting users to use this before test will lead to major losses and no confidence in your app. I hope you fix it and reward accordingly :wink:

1 Like

Oh and please do let me know how to fix this even if i dont happen to win. I do want to use your app and I have my coin in here! Thanks

1 Like

Confusing UI:

1. When using the app for a second time, it logs out. Then the swap page doesn’t ask for a password or anything, just shows 0 on all assets. Making the user go to the assets page first, type the password, and come back to the swap page.

2. On the swap page, changing the top selection clears up the bottom selection, which probably shouldn’t happen.

1 Like

Did you find any solution for your problem? I have same problem here. I can not see my assets when I wanted to swap…

1 Like

#ZKSwap Mobile #

I tested the app on the Huawei P20 Pro.

To begin with, the application is greeted with a pretty nice interface. Everything is in the best tradition of good mobile wallets and even better. Everything is intuitive and clear, nice design, fast work. The idea with second-level accounts is great.

For revision, I would note:

1. When you press the “Back” button, do not close the application, but display it on the home screen.
  2. Add multilanguage support.
  3. Add a getting started tutorial for beginners.
  4. Add active support.

#ZKSwap Mobile #
I downloaded the mobile application. Created a new wallet in it. I sent 1 ZKS coin from my existing L2 wallet to the new L2 wallet. The transfer was carried out instantly and without commissions, which made me very happy.
The only thing, not very convenient, is that I cannot perform a SWAP in the mobile application if my L2 wallet has less than 50 ZKS or 200 USD. I believe that there should not be such restrictions, exchanges should be made with the number of coins that a person wants.
I wanted to transfer 1 ZKS from the new L2 wallet to the old L2 wallet, but again the limit of 50 ZKS or 200 USD popped up.

4 Likes

I am sorry but I don’t think that this application is good. I know it’s a beta version but there is no team for making it good. No live support, no feedback for what we write down here, no “ . “ sign and most important thing is no information about limitations. What kind of wallet doesn’t give permission to take my assets back! What does it mean you can only transfer any asset more than 50 ZKS or greater than 200 USDT! If any admins read this one day can they answer me?

1 Like

Totally agree I’m stuck with Undee $200 on there .

1 Like

the wallet feature is very good and easy to use for ZKS wallet users, but there are a few problems the application often crashes and freezes when opening the wallet, please the developer to fix the bug because it is very annoying for me, thank you

the wallet feature is very good and easy to use for ZKS wallet users, but there are a few problems the application often crashes and freezes when opening the wallet, please the developer to fix the bug because it is very annoying for me, thank you

[#New ZKSwap App Test#]

[# New ZKSwap App Test #]

The new user interface is good but could use more improvements looks so 2017. So I deposited
eth in my L2 wallet it took more than ten minutes to confirm. In the future i think users should be able to adjust the gwei in your website in order to speed up the transaction time. i would like a feature where you could use zkswap to trade in uniswap. this feature is game changer and will take this project to new heights. The forum i would suggest be in english. most people in the world dont understand chinese.

#New ZKSwap App Test#
I think the features are very complete, to test the application it takes a net balance test provided in the wallet, for the future it may be added mining coin ZKS or converting coins for ZKS or other coins, from the application everything is good, the L1 and L2 menus might make users are confused about how to use it, from the design I really like it.

BUG in home apps banner

1 Like