#V3 TESTNET #FEEDBACK nice V3 best project

My experience using v3 is good, and better. I’m also using v2 and in comparison it’s much smoother and more user friendly. The interface is nice and I like the way the NFT marketplace is incorporated into the protocol architecture…(…)

Combined with lower transaction fees, this can really make the protocol a ‘one-stop shop’, a place where you can do everything different types of transactions without having to move too much. These are the types of functions and workflows that can help users. problem, what I have is slow transactions but there is a lot of attention about ZKswap right now on Crypto Twitter and on Youtube so I imagine this is driving a lot of interest and therefore traffic. Nonetheless, I think it might be important that ZKswap v3 achieves speeds that are at least comparable to multiple layers. I hope that over time these minor issues will be resolved and I am very excited about the prospect of being able to use ETH again as I hoped a while back due to the transaction fees and due to the unreliable network. I think the fact that you can finally pay for unsuccessful transactions on Ethereum has become a huge frustration for a lot of people and has pushed people off the network. It also makes a lot of NFT projects inaccessible to those (like me) who don’t have a lot of money. I’m looking forward to ZKswap V3 creating the possibility of access to high quality NFT projects on Eth and nice and fast transactions. I am also impressed by ZKswap’s commitment to building a community while it is still in the testnet stage, there is already very good awareness of this project and this makes it a very good prospect for investment, welcome to zkswap V3, good luck V3. L2:0x8CbB8928863fBEA52763945AF154a9C4809C596b

9 Likes

#V3 Testnet #Feedback#

my personal ex[perience while using this platform seems like i have not been to any other swap platform or rather never been minting any NFT before, i am proud to introduce to you a new version of ZKS platform that provide seemless and low fees while trasacting,

With the low trasaction fees experienced while using the zkswap , via the swap platform and the low eth tracstion etherum fees used in minting my NFTS, i can recommend for everyone to utilize this platform for minting and swapping all their etherum tokens as it saves alots of cost, over time we are afraid of making trasation via etherum main network, but with zkswap the i can conveniently swap any etherum tokens on the swap platform ,over time accessing NFTS token has been a night mere , due to the etherum fees , but with this small gas fees , i can possible mint my prescious designs and turn it to NFT and sell conveniently on the ZKS, this will boost the etherum communities, as well create more awareness that non fungible token can now be minted via ZKS NFT platform, this will enhance the accesibility of NFTs and also bring in more project to the NFTS markets, , Example of the type of NFT is the one shown on the picture above/below, that is the NFT i created my self using the ZKS platform with flexible fee payment , which allow me to build on etherum network with or no experience , this is one of a kind. am proud to introduce to you a decentralized platform for everyone.

I wil share my experience while using zksplatform for donation into gitcoin grants, i simply used very low trasaction fees while donation to as man project as possible while others donated with huge etherum fees to the same gitcoin grants, with the same rewards as those that used high etherum gas fees, now the swap platfrom will reduce the high etherum fees unlike that used on uniswap platfrom which makes etherum token not accesssible to everyone.

welcome to zkswap V3, good luck V3. L2: 0xa811CaAb900b7e42327335c8e7504C2FAbF15A50
#V3 Testnet #Feedback#

My experience using v3 is good, and better. I’m also using v2 and in comparison it’s much smoother and more user friendly. The interface is nice and I like the way the NFT marketplace is incorporated into the protocol architecture…(…)

Combined with lower transaction fees, this can really make the protocol a ‘one-stop shop’, a place where you can do everything different types of transactions without having to move too much. These are the types of functions and workflows that can help users. problem, what I have is slow transactions but there is a lot of attention about ZKswap right now on Crypto Twitter and on Youtube so I imagine this is driving a lot of interest and therefore traffic. Nonetheless, I think it might be important that ZKswap v3 achieves speeds that are at least comparable to multiple layers. I hope that over time these minor issues will be resolved and I am very excited about the prospect of being able to use ETH again as I hoped a while back due to the transaction fees and due to the unreliable network. I think the fact that you can finally pay for unsuccessful transactions on Ethereum has become a huge frustration for a lot of people and has pushed people off the network. It also makes a lot of NFT projects inaccessible to those (like me) who don’t have a lot of money. I’m looking forward to ZKswap V3 creating the possibility of access to high quality NFT projects on Eth and nice and fast transactions. I am also impressed by ZKswap’s commitment to building a community while it is still in the testnet stage, there is already very good awareness of this project and this makes it a very good prospect for investment, welcome to zkswap V3, good luck V3. L2:0x8CbB8928863fBEA52763945AF154a9C4809C596b

2 Likes