#V3 testnet #feedback very good (V3)

the first time I did a V3 testnet it was very good in my opinion, Especially the Deposit function to layer 2 is very smooth. The swap feature also works flawlessly. NFT in v3 is a very good idea.

I look forward to its evolution. First of all, good and perfect zkswap V3 team. It was the first zkswap layer swap and nft layer platform I used and I’m really excited for the first testnet v3. Simple UI which is a good thing for new users who are already struggling to understand payments and purchases. With transactions quite fast, although sometimes slow, or maybe my signal is poor, Especially the Deposit function to layer 2 is very smooth. The swap feature also works flawlessly. I’m just facing the problem that I don’t receive the trial token. Although I got it from another faucet but it can be a problem for new users. And offcourse this zkswap needs more tokens but I’m sure it will be added later. NFT in part 2 is a very good idea. I’m looking forward to its evolution. I hope it continues to be improved for this V3 so that it can be even more perfect… the perfection of zkswap V3 is my hope, and hopefully it will be the hope of all of us, including the zkswap v3 team… good luck with great work ( V3 ZKSwap)

0x2Bd2aF6882849dbf47745E82635A2498d5588AB4

7 Likes