#V3 Testnet Feedback# User Experience

This was the first time that I used ZKSwap test net on V3. Happy to see that zkswap is getting better and better every day. Bringing NFT and Payment was a great idea to ZK Swap. I Hope to see more from these innovative ideas. Overall ZKSwap v3 is great, but I share some of my experiences with you.

Deposite from layer 1 to layer 2 worked perfectly and was very smooth. It took less than 5 minutes for me but it can take less time in my opinion. I swapped some tokens and It was very good with reasonablke fees, The transaction was easy to follow and transaction history section was updated perfectly. I added some liquidity pool on Layer 2 and that also worked perfectly for me. I used the NFT section and every thing was fast and wonderful from minting to listing my NFT. The only thing that Ican suggest is to categorize NFT Mall and also provide some filtering options. ZKswap is evolving day by day and I would like to thank the team. I would like to suggest also to bring sell NFT from User page and put it beside Mint NFT section or the other way around and bring Mint NFT to user page. That way, I think it would be easier for users to make a better connection with the site. Maybe a bidding system would be good option to make some offers in NFT section. The mining section was not active for me and I don’t know if it will be added later on or that was just a bug. I would also add something like address book to send section to save trusted contact addresses.

I personally think v3 give us many opportunities and also very user friendly.

My l2 address : 0x8F96Bbb30F175e5702f000bE444B026Bf599aE0a