ZKSwap #V3 Testnet Feedback# using ZKNFT feature

After spending several hours getting acquainted with ZKSwap V3 I must say that I am very impressed with this rollout!! Trades and swaps worked fine for me, as did transferring funds between L1 and L2 wallets. I tried minting an NFT and, seemingly no matter how much ETH I have in my L2 wallet, I was unable to. It kept giving me the error message that I had an insufficient balance… Not sure if this is because it’s on testnet and not mainnet, but I thought I’d mention this issue! Apart from that I love the platform, it’s easy to use in most ways and is laid out thoughtfully. A couple things I’d love to see added: I think it would be useful to have a tab at the top of the page that links directly to transaction history, instead of the txn history being at the bottom of the wallet page. I would also like to have the option to use “dark mode” and not have the background be white all the time though :slight_smile: Thanks for letting me be a part of this! Super excited to see what the future has in store…

L2 Address: 0x5b136c570057b8a24fbbfe4b9988e9f84a1df4c9

zk tweet

UPDATE: Now that the Rinkeby and ZKS faucets seem to be working I have successfully purchased an NFT, minted an NFT, and listed my minted NFT for sale! It was a breeze, I did it all in a couple minutes on my phone. Love it. The only issue I ran into minting my NFT was that the “Description” and “title” fields seemed to be limited character wise, so only after making a shorter title was I able to mint successfully. Apart from that, all is good😊